Monday, January 5, 2009

Movin' On

Well it looks like we're headed on up to Mississippi for a while. We want to explore the Natchez Trace Parkway thru the state of Mississippi. We don't think were going as far as Nashville, TN cause it's probaly a little to cold for us Floridian's.
Hope to head out tommorrow. If everything works out right I'll have that Lance camper loaded and we'll be out 'a' here in the morning. I would like to take the 5ver' cause fuel prices are so low but I feel we'll have better accessability with the Lance. Seems they have some campgrounds along the Parkway that are administered by the National Park Service and thier FREE, just my kind of place. I'm bettin' that they're kinda' tight to get a 36' 5ver in but we'll see. Well got to fix the coffee so I'll say 'Adios' for now.

No comments: