Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I Need A ‘Baa-cation’!!!

The Cuttin’ & Trimmin’ is done. Fer’ now! My Arthur that the doc says I have in my shoulders has shut down any remaining work fer now. I feel like I have a 10P nail in each joint. It’s difficult to lift my arms over my head and I can’t quite get all my parts washed when I shower, good thing I have a helper. Well on to other things.

It’s still springtime here and things are still a poppin’. Linda got loose with the camera and I thought I’d post some of the pics she captured.

100_7704

White Azalea

100_7710

Pink Azalea

100_7709

Nice Purple Azalea

100_7705

Rhododendron

100_7754

Not sure what this is but it’s BIG & Beautiful

The other day while I was finishin’ up down at the creek. I was talkin’ on the phone and I see this fella stnadin’’ on the road just above me. So I excuse myself from my phone call cause I figger’ it’s one of the neighbors wantin’ to hire me for Land Clearin’, HA! When I looked up at him I realized it’s the young fella who lived across the street. Haven’t seen him in 10 years. He lives in D.C. now doing some computer stuff fer schools from VA to Philadelphia makin’. Doin’ alright fer himself. We talked about what he was doin’ and of ole times. Learned his dad was still in the area and made arrangements to go visit him. Linda and I have been lookin’ fer his Dad for the past 12 year or so, glad we’re gonna get to see him.

So that’s all fer now. Ya’ll have a great day.

Hope to see ya down the road as we’re;

Dancin’ on the Wind.

No comments: