Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Family Gatherin'

I have been Oh so bad! I have not posted in quite a while. I just haven't had the motivation, still don't but I know I have to push myself.

Well cousin Bonnie & Scott put together family Bar-B-Que so we could get together with all the family. We weren't sure who or how many people would show up but we had a better turnout than the family reunion we attended when we first got here, around 56 attended. Cousins came from all over and a good time was had by all I think. Everyone brought a dish and we cooked burgers & dogs.

100_4532

 

 

This was my favorite end of the buffet. 

 

 

 

 

100_4513

 

 

Some O' the gang.

 

 

 

100_4512

More O' the crew.

 

 

Everyone visited and talked into the evening. Linda & I really enjoyed seeing everyone, Thank You from us! I can't post all the pictures here but if you click on any picture posted here it will take you to the online album.

Oh One more!

100_4546 

 

Koen, "Where are you?

 

 

Well got to go for now. Maybe we'll catch ya' down the road as we're -

Dancin' on the Wind

No comments: